Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #1: Join to Range

Walsh67
8 - Asteroid

mreynard
7 - Meteor

Here is my answer to the challenge.  I'm sure there are more efficient ways of doing it (and I'll be sure to check out the generate rows feature!), but as a newbie, I'll take what I can get!

RobertMcCarthy
7 - Meteor

Very excited to work through these challenges and learning more about Alteryx!  Here is my solution before learning about the generate rows feature.

CesarPicco
7 - Meteor

Got it with a little help from my friends!  Posting my file for those interested. 

Geoowl
7 - Meteor

Hello,

My solution attached. Checking against the solution posted it looks I've done pretty much the same thing. Good tip to rename new fields as i found leaving them as 1 and 2 a little confusing when writing the equation.

Bring on Challenge #2!

payam2
8 - Asteroid

Fresh from an Alteryx training session a few days ago (thank you @jamielaird), I thought I'd try these challenges. Let's see how far I can go.

Here's my solution to the first challenge. I went on replicating range string for each customer (via formula) and then summarising it before matching it with the range data. My solution needs to be modified to future proof it when the post code range changes, but at least it works for the current solution.

Breanne
7 - Meteor

Challenge #1 completed!  Moving forward!

grodge13
7 - Meteor

Challenge #1 completed :) 

KyleLarsen
6 - Meteoroid

JMX
7 - Meteor

Brand new to Alteryx but I'm enjoying attempting these challenges.