Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Washington, DC

Welcome to the Washington User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q4 2022 Washington DC User Group Meeting - IN PERSON!

UserGroups_EmailHeader-2021.png
Published on ‎12-12-2022 02:47 PM by | Updated on ‎12-20-2022 08:17 AM

We are so excited to announce our first In Person meeting of the Washington DC Alteryx User group since Q1 2020!

Cherry Bekaert has graciously offered their office space in Tyson's Corner at 1850 Towers Crescent Plaza, second floor. The location is approximately a 16 minute walk from the Tyson's Corner metro stop on the Silver line. There is free surface parking as well as paid garage parking for $6 (no parking validation will be available). 

For those that are still not comfortable attending events in person, we will be streaming the event via Zoom. Register by clicking 'Yes' on the right-up corner to see the event information.

Our presenter will be Scott Anderson, Sr. Product Manager at Alteryx. He'll share the latest and greatest features in Alteryx and will be happy to answer some questions.

A delicious lunch will be served as well!

Space is limited! So please, let us know if you intend to attend in person by leaving a comment below. 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Dec 22, 2022 09:00 AM PST
End:
Thu, Dec 22, 2022 10:00 AM PST
1850 Towers Crescent Plaza, Tysons, VA, USA
Labels (2)
5 Comments
alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Intending to come in person!

Sorry everyone, stomach bug is going to prevent me from attending in person. Looking forward to joining virtually

tmyers2326
3 - Proton

I need to attend virtually but don't see a way to indicate virtual vs in person.

Here's the zoom link - i'll edit the main post momentarily. Thanks and see you on there!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@tmyers2326, while we do not have the option to indicate if you are going to attend virtually x in person, by clicking "Yes" you are automatically registered to the event and you should see the Zoom link on the top of the event description. Let us know if you have any trouble. 

Flávia Brancato