Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Washington, DC

Welcome to the Washington User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Join us for a St. Paddy's Day User Group Meeting!

Ben_Edelman
7 - Meteor

Join the DC Alteryx User Group for our Q1 2020 meeting! Tuesday, March 17th -  once again, a big thank you to GrantThornton for providing space, this time in their Rosslyn office location!

Let's find a nerdy way to celebrate St. Patrick's day. We'll provide something green for everyone to consume (no beer, sorry!). If you have a use case, request, or other idea, it's not too late to submit it on the Alteryx Community!

We are excited to provide an opportunity for Alteryx users in the area to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

Attend this event to begin networking and gaining valuable insights on how your peers are using Alteryx. Bring your laptops and be ready to experience the thrill of solving through Alteryx (trial available here: https://pages.alteryx.com/trial-designer.html).

Register early, seats are limited!

AGENDA

12:00-12:15: Arrive, lunch, chatting.12:15-12:30: Q4 User Group Presentation and Updates

12:30-1:00: Guest Presenter + Q&A

1:00-1:30: Address Standardization Tools

1:30-2:00: Use Cases, Wrap-Up, Networking

Parking/Metro/Directions to Grant Thornton LLP

1000 Wilson Blvd

Suite 1500

Arlington, VA 22209

703-847-7500

All guests must sign in at Grant Thornton reception and present a photo ID.

Clients & Guests PLEASE NOTE: If you plan on driving, please park in any available space. Remember to bring the parking ticket with you as you will need to validate your parking before leaving the garage. Pay for Parking kiosks are located on level 3 of the 1000 garage. If you park in the 1100 Wilson garage, the buildings are connected on the Main floor and you must walk across the concourse to get to 1000 Wilson.

From Washington, DC:Take I-66 W to Arlington. Take the exit toward Key Bridge/Rosslyn from US-50 W/Arlington Blvd and merge onto I-66 West. Use the 2nd from the right lane to take the U.S. 50 W/Arlington Boulevard W/George Washington Memorial Parkway exit. Keep left, follow signs for US 50 West. Continue onto US-50 W/Arlington Blvd. Take the exit toward Key Bridge/Rosslyn. Follow N Lynn St to Wilson Blvd. Turn right onto N Lynn St (signs for Rosslyn). Continue straight to stay on N Lynn St. Turn right onto Wilson Blvd. Garage entrance will be on the right.

From Alexandria, VA:Headed northeast on I-395 N, take exit 8B to merge onto VA-27 N/S Washington Blvd toward Rosslyn. Merge onto VA-27 N/S Washington Blvd. Take the exit toward VA110/Pentagon North Parking. Turn right onto Boundary Channel Access Rd. Take the ramp onto VA110 N. Use the left lane to continue onto Wilson Blvd. Entrance to parking garage is the first left turn lane as you come onto Wilson Blvd.

From Fairfax, VA:Headed east on I-66 E, take exit 73 to merge onto US-29/Lee Hwy toward Rosslyn/Key Bridge. Turn right onto N Fort Myer Drive. Use the 2nd from the left lane to continue toward N Fort Myer Drive. Take a slight left onto N Fort Myer Drive. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Wilson Blvd. Garage entrance will be on the right.

From Metro:Exit at Rosslyn Metro stop using Orange, Silver, or Blue lines. From N. Moore street exit, take a right toward Wilson Blvd. Turn left onto Wilson and walk one and a half blocks to 1100 or 1000 Wilson Blvd. If taking the 1100 Wilson St entrance take the escalator to the main concourse and walk to the 1000 Wilson elevators. If taking the 1000 Wilson street entrance, take the three escalators and stairs to the main level and walk to the 1000 Wilson elevators.

5 REPLIES 5
robinsonm6
5 - Atom

Greetings! This sounds great, how do I RSVP?

Ben_Edelman
7 - Meteor

Great question!

I'll add a link to the main post, but please head over to the Eventbrite page for the event. 

Thank you! 

gbrouse
5 - Atom

Hi, I'm getting an error when following the Eventbrite link.

Thanks,

Greg

Ben_Edelman
7 - Meteor

For the life of me i cannot figure out how to edit previous posts. I'm getting the error, too!

Here's the corrected, tested link.

Thanks for catching the issue!

Ben_Edelman
7 - Meteor

In the interest of public health, we are moving to a webex!

Please register here!

We'll work from an abbreviated agenda as well. 

Labels