Washington, DC

Welcome to the Washington User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Guest Speaker at University of Virginia

QuyenT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello everyone!

I have been connected with a professor at UVA. He is teaching Statistics: Data Science Practicum. This course will be focused on a semester-long open-ended project that incorporates elements of statistics and computer science. He will be using Alteryx and reached out to me to see if he could get a guest speaker come in Spring, 2018 and show the students the Alteryx ropes.

If you are interested, please reach out to me directly: qtien@alteryx.com

Thank you!

Quyen Tien
Alteryx for Good & University Relations

4 REPLIES 4
alex
11 - Bolide

I just saw this.  I'm an hour outside of UVA in Richmond VA.  Let me know if there is still a need.  Thanks.

jeremy_kane
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I live in VA beach but I could make this work.  I may not be the best choice depending on the needs.  My Alteryx skills are very strong.  I have over 10 years experience.  I am just not a data scientist.  I have managed a couple data scientists for a period that is not my strength.  I currently run our company's IT department.  Prior to a visit, I could have my Analytics department prep me.  We all use Alteryrx.

Thanks,

QuyenT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Alex - Thank you for your reply - we've found someone! We'll be in touch for any future events if you're interested.

QuyenT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Jeremy - thanks for your note! We've found someone but if you're interested in future events, we can keep in touch.

Labels