Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Washington, DC

Welcome to the Washington User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Connecting to other members using Alteryx with a data lake

charise
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed my first user group meeting on October 6th. Thanks for being so welcoming.

A few of you were very helpful in sharing your high-level experience using Alteryx to empower business users to self-service from a data lake or data warehouse. My organization has a new Business Intelligence officer in our IT department. Would any of you be willing to share some lessons learned with him around high-level setup and config of the infrastructure and process? Shomik's username is Ssarkar. Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
MrData
5 - Atom

Hello Charise, I came across your inquiry and I think I can help answer your questions. We (Data Meaning) are a preferred Alteryx partner and planning on presenting your exact question to the Orlando user group in January. We are partnering with Adventist Health (they host the user group) on Alteryx & Cloudera integration.

Please feel free to reach out to me to set up a call to discuss in further detail...anthony.allen@datameaning.com

Labels