community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Some users have experienced issues with Interactive Lesson correctly tracking progress. Please use the Feedback button in the lesson to let us know if you experience this.
Watch videos on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced.
Videos
Watch videos on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Live Training: Inspire Platform Training - Know Before You Go!

Sr. Instructional Designer

Description:

Planning to attend Platform Training at Inspire US 2019?  Join this session to learn more about what to expect and how to make the most out of your training experience! 

Due to some technical difficulties, the recording for this session will not be posted.  Rather, the PowerPoint deck that was used for this presentation is attached. 

Some helpful links as you prepare for Inspire: 

1) BUILD2

2) You will walk..a lot. 

3) Inspire Buzz...keep up to date to with conversations surrounding Inspire!

4) Training Information on the Inspire site

Hello Christine,

I am a young professional taking the e-learning classes but i feel i need one on one sessions to be more effective. Kindly advice on steps i can take.

Alteryx Certified Partner

@abiolaallen Send me a message or if you are going to be at Inspire come find me and I'll help you get started! I have tons of resources and can help you shortcut the learning curve :)

Hello Joshua,

I will not be attending the inspire program because of work but i am super interested in learning as fast as possible. I wont even mind private sessions.

Thanks for reaching out. I will expect your response