Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Archived Training

Born to Solve - Chapter 2

JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Join us for a second edition a four part mini-series named 'Born to Solve'. If you find yourself in a position where you know and understand Alteryx at a very high level, but have difficulty seeing how experienced users see a solution, think of a problem, or envision a way to solve - join us! In this informal session, we will put a analytic problem (not seen prior) in front of an Alteryx user and see how they figure it. Our hope is that you walk away understanding not only a problem, but the different approaches and mindsets that can be taken to solving a problem.

4 REPLIES 4
BenBo
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I thought this was fantastic. Thank you so much!

paulrstats
6 - Meteoroid

I found this session very helpful, thanks to both of you!

TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank you!! I found this incredibly useful, especially the tips on usage (keeping notations on, turning off outputs, whether or not to copy configured tools, etc.) and also that you tend not to use the ribbon once you gain experience with the tool. By the way, if you do aggregate the yearly sums after filtering on the top names every year, the #1 male name is Michael, something of a surprise since he was a few names down the list. 

sjenneman
Alteryx
Alteryx

I love the format of this video. I've learned so much, it's great to see the discussion through the whole process, and being able to see the cameras makes it way more dynamic. Thanks, @JoeM, and @ChristineB