community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Some users have experienced issues with Interactive Lesson correctly tracking progress. Please use the Feedback button in the lesson to let us know if you experience this.
Watch videos on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced.
Videos
Watch videos on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Live Training: Born to Solve - Chapter 1

Director, Customer Enablement

Thanks to those who joined our session. Unfortunately, there were some audio issues on playback and we've decided to remove the video to ensure a high-quality experience. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Atom

This course sounds really interesting but I'm not available for the first class. Will this be recorded? Thanks!

Asteroid

how to join this session ? kindly include me in the email thread if an invite is being sent. 

thank you. 

Hi.  I clicked on the meeting invite.  it takes me to an error page.  can you let me know how to access the link for tomorrow's training.

thanks, america

@americatirado @Raghu_s  - training will take place on this page :)

Atom

Hello, Is there a link? No Video is showing up. Thanks

Asteroid

lot's of feedback and echo

Atom

Learned about new tools I have not tired before in this session; good job and thanks!

Thanks @_jthack for the feedback!

Asteroid

Ach - so sorry to have missed this! I hope you're able to fix the audio and repost as this sounded like a really great session! :)