community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Some users have experienced issues with Interactive Lesson correctly tracking progress. Please use the Feedback button in the lesson to let us know if you experience this.
Watch videos on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced.
Videos
Watch videos on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Live Training: Advanced Certification Prep - Part II

Director, Customer Enablement
Director, Customer Enablement

Join us for Part 2 of our 6 Part series on preparing for the Advanced Certification Exam. 

Part I - Spatial Analytics in Alteryx

Part II - Building Macros

Part III - Building Apps

Part IV - Reporting/Publication

Part V - Advanced Prep/Parsing Concepts and Tools

Part VI - Recap and Exam Day Overview

Experience Level: Intermediate

Course Description: Do you find you commonly use the same series of tools in many workflows? Need to encapsulate core business logic or best practices? This session shows you how to turn a repeatable process into a tool which can be inserted into any workflow.

You’ll Learn How to:

• Turn a series of tools into a tool which can be added to a toolset and used in any workflow
  • Design the user interface to collect the required parameters
  • Create a standard macro
  • Learn more about 2 other common macro types (standard, batch)

Date: 2019-03-05

Version: 2019.1

Presented by: @ChristineB 

Alteryx Partner

Hi there.

It looks like part 1 of this series, that was scheduled for 19 Feb, was cancelled. Will part 1 replace part 2, scheduled for tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.

Sr. Instructional Designer

Great question, @CobusVenter.  We're going to stick the schedule for our Advanced Cert Prep sessions until the end of the series.  We'll record and post the first part of this series, but we won't record the session live.  We hope to have that session up and ready for you by the end of the week!

Thanks for joining today's session!  I posted the sample workflows I used for the presentation to this post.  The recording will be coming soon...stay tuned!

Meteor

Hi,

can i view the training view now?

@jyotijyoti Yes!  The training is embedded in the original post. 

Meteor

Has Part 1 Advanced Cert Prep been posted yet?
Thanks!

Meteor

Never mind, I found it! 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Live-Training/Live-Training-Advanced-Certification-Prep-Part-I/td-p...

It's just not on the complete list of trainings yet.

Thanks!