Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to the Twin Cities User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Twin Cities User Group!

TaylorM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Twin Cities User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
11 REPLIES 11
TatianaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, Twin Cities User Group members!

My name is Tatiana Servin, and I am a Customer Advocacy Coordinator here at Alteryx. I'll be providing support and resources for the Twin Cities User Group. The last movie I went to was The Jungle Book. Bill Murray was a notable Baloo. His efforts as a Sun Bear to gather honey are hilarious. Speaking of sweet things, the Alteryx Tool that represents me the most at this moment would probably be Join.

Being on the Customer Experience Team allows me the opportunity to join the knowledge of individuals with others to allow for the magic of Aha! moments to happen.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Best,

Tatiana

Tatiana Servin
Content Marketing
Alteryx
Mitchell_G
7 - Meteor

Hello! I'm still relatively new to Alteryx. I've been a user for about a month. I work for Cargill, a very large privately owned agriculture company headquartered here in Minneapolis.

I most recently saw the Legend of Tarzan, which exceeded my expectations. That being said, I had low expectations. It was entertaining to see a different spin on the traditional Tarzan story, showing what older Tarzan would be like as a civilized English citizen.

I would say the tool that currently represents me the most is the "Find & Replace" tool. This tool is analogous to my recent work of finding manual data cleansing and modeling activities our team has been doing and automating them using Alteryx.

I will be unable to attend the 8/10/16 user group meeting but look forward to attending a future one.

TatianaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome, @Mitchell_G!  I may have to check out this new rendition of Tarzan. It's hard to pass up a film with Christoph Waltz! I hope you can make it to the Q4 meeting. Glad to have you on the Community.

Tatiana Servin
Content Marketing
Alteryx
Zman220
5 - Atom
    1. Zach Miller - Healthcare (Optum)
    1. Central Intellegence - Very funny movie
    1. Browse - I love to explore new data, new tools ,and new ideas
TatianaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome, @Zman220! We look forward to hearing your insight. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I am in agreement about the Browse Tool myself.

Tatiana Servin
Content Marketing
Alteryx
Mitchell_G
7 - Meteor

Welcome Zman220, thanks for posting the introduction. I'll have to check out Central Intelligence.

jschroeder
7 - Meteor

John Schroeder

Retail - Home Furnishings | Room&Board

Last Movie | Secret Life of Pets with my 12-year old daughter

Alteryx Tool represents you most | Cache Dataset - always working with huge sets of data.  This tool has made building out processes much faster.  Cache Dataset was something I learend about at our last TC User Group meeting.

DataWithStyle
5 - Atom

Hello Taylor!  Thanks for the welcoming message.  I am looking forward to learning more about Alteryx!  I have been particularily impressed with Alteryx's ability to parse text files with non-standard header formats.

• Daniel Smith.  Current industry is Fitness/Athletic Clubs but previously worked in financial services, hospitality and consulting.
    • Last movie was Suicide Squad.  I thought it was pretty good and entertaining.  Margot Robbie (as Harley Quinn) definitely was the star and had me laughing throughout.  Good sound track too!
    • I am very new to Alteryx and am looking to learn more.  I'd have to say the Transform tool represents me because a pivot table like view of the data is a popular requirement.
TaylorM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome @DataWithStyle! Sound tracks definitely make the movie, so I'll have to check out Suicide Squad. As a new user of Alteryx, you've come to the right place! You'll be able to connect with other Alteryx users in the Twin Cities who can help you get your feet wet in Alteryx.

Labels