Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to the Twin Cities User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q3 2017 Meeting -- Interested in Presenting?

TatianaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Twin Cities Alteryx User Group Q3 Meeting, Sept 28th

Join the Twin Cities Alteryx User Group for our Q3 meeting at the COCO! Attend to start networking with peers, exchange ideas, and improve skill sets that will help maximize your potential with Alteryx. We are excited to meet you and hope that you’ll bring your friends and encourage your co-workers to join us!

When: Thursday September 28th, 2017 from 3:00-5:00pm

Where: COCO Minneapolis

Agenda:

o In Alteryx, there are many ways to get to the same output. We will open up our meeting with a little brainstorming session on one of the Alteryx Weekly Exercises. You are welcome to check out the brainteaser beforehand or wait until the meeting. No homework required.

• Closing Remarks & Networking

Are you interested in presenting at our upcoming meeting? Get in touch with us!

Tatiana Servin
Content Marketing
Alteryx
2 REPLIES 2
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

If I can be in Minneapolis on 9/28, I'll volunteer :).  I know that I'll be there the week prior :(

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi All,

If you are planning on attending the meeting. It has come to our attention that COCO has recently opened their new expansion space and have changed the location of the main entrance.

Please note:

COCO is still located at 400 South 4th Street, but those front doors will now direct you to enter our space through the North building (taking the elevators up to 7th floor, cross over to the north building, and then down to the 4th floor). Otherwise, you can enter the building at 301 4th Avenue and take the elevators to the 4th floor.

If you have any questions, feel free to call the front desk at: 612- 545-5745.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Labels