Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to the Twin Cities User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q1 2021 NA Central AUG Meeting Raffle

BradWerner
11 - Bolide

As mentioned during the Q1 NA Central AUG Meeting, we are doing a raffle! We announced that attendees can enter a drawing for a $50 USD gift card to use at the Alteryx Swag Store! One winner will be selected from all the replies received from the Austin, DFW, St. Louis, and Twin Cities User Group pages. Attendees have until the end of day Friday, March 5, 2021, to reply and answer the following questions to be entered in the raffle.

Eligibility:

• Attendees from the Q1 NA Central AUG Meeting are eligible for a $50 USD gift card to the Alteryx Swag Store
  • Respondents must answer all questions to be considered (duplicate responses & Community IDs will be discarded)
  • The winner will be verified that they attended the meeting from the reg & attendance lists
  • Replies will be accepted until 3/5/21 EOD to be considered for the drawing (but you people reading this in the future, we still want to hear from you! Reply anyway! 😉)

How to Enter:

1. Reply to this thread and answer the following questions
  2. All unique responses collected from Austin, DFW, St. Louis, and Twin Cities will be entered in a drawing
  3. 1 name will be randomly selected using a random name generator
  4. The winner will be contacted via the Community through a private message (by the week of March 15)

Questions:

1. What did you learn by attending the UG meeting today? What would you like to learn about at the Q2 meeting?
  2. What do you do for a living?
  3. How long have you used Alteryx?

Extra Credit: Share a picture of your quarantine workspace!

9 REPLIES 9
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

#spoileralert 😉

This will all make sense this afternoon! If you are confused then you should join the UG meeting at 12!

When: Thursday, March 4, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:30 PM CST
Where: WebEx

AGENDA

12:00 PM – 12:10 PM:
Welcome & Announcements
12:10 PM – 12:30 PM:
2021.1 Alteryx Product Update
12:30 PM – 01:15 PM:
Hands-on Activity (Weekly Challenge)
01:15 PM – 01:30 PM:
Hands-on Activity Debrief & Closing

gfoster
5 - Atom

1. Learned a lot about spatial tools and solving practical dad problems (sprinkler placement for optimal lawn watering) and a fun plug for adventofcode.  A big thank you to all the hosts especially @BradWerner and @Deanna!  Q2 - Just appreciate the variety and quality of topics the presenters keep coming up with and ability to stay plugged in on what's new - always something to learn.

2. Accounting/Finance

3. 3 years

Thanks again!

mekopf
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much for hosting the user group! This is the first virtual one I have been able to attend and it was time well spent.

1. What did you learn by attending the UG meeting today? I learned that if you click on the tool in the toolbar and open examples it gives practical applications. Previously I had been searching on the community to learn about the tools.
  2. What would you like to learn about at the Q2 meeting? Tips and tricks for improving processing speeds identifying problem areas and deciding what can be improved. My use case also includes macros with api calls.
  3. What do you do for a living? Website analytics tracking setup, analysis, and data visualization
  4. How long have you used Alteryx? 1 year

Extra Credit: Share a picture of your quarantine workspace! -- No dice on the picture right now because it is surrounded by my kids' laundry 🙂

nd3
5 - Atom

Hi,

Response to questions follow below -

What did you learn by attending the UG meeting today? What would you like to learn about at the Q2 meeting? Some helpful implementation features and resources to get certified were discussed. In our next meeting, would like some more discussion related to how usage of newer features could assist with quicker and simpler completion of some helpful tasks.

What do you do for a living? Database Architect.

How long have you used Alteryx? 1 year.

Thank you.

Heidi__dup_127
7 - Meteor

Thank you for the meeting!  There was a lot of great info and I will definitely be dipping my toes into the weekly challenges.

1. I learned about using the summary tool with spatial data (I'm an Alteryx spatial newbie). I would like to see use cases from our members, especially of Intelligence Suite.
  2. Data Analyst in the health insurance industry
  3. Off and on for four-ish years

Instead of a photo of my home office, here's a photo of the back of my car which I can see from my office window 🙂

Heidi__dup_127
7 - Meteor

I just now figured out how to palt.jpgost a pic! 😜 Here it is!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I wanted to give an update that a winner has been chosen from the Austin Group! Thank you everyone for submitting! @Heidi__dup_127 I love your car. It always warms my heart when I'm driving around and I see an Alteryx car magnet. They are super rare to find and I'm always nosy to find out who owns it. 😉 I'm looking forward to doing something similar at future meetings. 🙂 

Heidi__dup_127
7 - Meteor

Thank you, Lauren!

Can you tell us who the winner is?

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @Heidi__dup_127 , it was sisi2001401! 🙂

Labels