Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Transportation + Logistics

Inaugural Transportation Alteryx User Group Meeting

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Transportation UG image_WITH DATE.png

Calling all Alteryx Addicts to join other Alteryx Users from around the globe for the inaugural Transportation Industry User Group meeting! This meeting will be held virtually via WebEx at 11:00AM PST, so be sure to register in advance to add it to your calendar, and invite your colleagues to join as well!

When: June 28, 2018 at 11:00AM PST

Where:  Webex

Agenda:

- Intro

- Use case: Automated Maintenance Report 

- Alaska Airlines Alteryx deployment and journey, and a general sense of our use cases

- Use Case: Automation Add-On
- Q&A and closing

Update: This meeting was held on June 28, and was recorded! Click here to playback the meeting.

12 REPLIES 12
HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

I'm looking forward to the Inaugural Transportation Alteryx User Group meeting! Here's proof that this is an excellent idea. We had over 60 airline industry folks show up at 7 am yesterday morning at Inspire to network. And, this was the morning after the late-night party! Airline folks definitely know how to Alteryx!

This is statistically significant!This is statistically significant!Just a random sample of what's to come!Just a random sample of what's to come!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

What a great looking group! I am very excited to see what's to come from you all!

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@HeatherMHarris I can't express how happy this makes me! The excitement around this group so early is incredibly exciting and I can't wait for our first meeting on June 28!

williamchan
10 - Fireball

Very excited to be working with incredible analytics leaders on this project! Speak to you all very soon.

jmt214
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for hosting this first meeting! Glad to see others in our industry working with Alteryx and finding use cases. 

williamchan
10 - Fireball

Thank you and happy to share! Glad you enjoyed the 1st meeting, and look forward to hearing about other success stories/use cases from all of our members!

tstarr_stl
5 - Atom

Thank you to the hosts and panelists for the user group meeting, was nice to talk with others in the transportation space using Alteryx. Looking forward to connecting to others and continuing to learn how to get more out of the tool!

jasonvassallo
5 - Atom

Hello all!

I am sorry I couldn't attend last week's meeting.  Please let me know of any future meetings!  I am particularly interested in predictive modeling and am also keen to train people how to use Alteryx.  I have been working for a fuel logistics corporation in the commercial aviation sales organization for the past 7 years, have been using Alteryx for 2 years and consider myself an advanced designer.  Looking forward to future discussions with you all!

Thanks,

Jason

williamchan
10 - Fireball

Hey Jason!

As you know we are already planning our Q3 meeting. Look forward to all the knowledge you will bring to this group!

Speak soon.

William