Transportation + Logistics

Welcome to the new Transportation Industry User Group!

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Transportation UG image_master.jpg

Hi! I'm Madeline Johannsen, Customer Advocacy Coordinator here at Alteryx. I'm so thrilled to be supporting this new Transportation Industry User Group, and to be able to help coordinate virtual User Group meetings for anyone around the world to learn about how the Transportation Industry uses Alteryx.

We're currently looking for User Group Leaders for this group to assist with moderating the meetings and helping with backend logistics during the planning process! If you're interested, send me a message and I'll share more details :)

In addition to advocating for the wonderful Alteryx Community, I love hiking, camping - basically, if I'm outside, I'm happy!

What are you passionate about? What are you excited to learn from this new User Group? Comment below and introduce yourself. Welcome to the group!

3 REPLIES 3
HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you @MaddieJ for creating this group!

I look forward to working with other folks in the transportation industry!

Heather

Heather Harris

Solutions Architect & Data Scientist

Information and Technology Services

Alaska Airlines

alaska-airlines-logo.jpg

thedr9wningman
8 - Asteroid

Hi @MaddieJ:

My client is a supply-chain consulting company and I'm passionate about visualising data! I've used the tools in Alteryx to make compelling vizzes that show our clients how their goods are moving globally, and it really helps to corral the narrative and make people understand what is actually happening within their organisations!!

-Cedric

Colourless Green

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

So great to meet you @thedr9wningman! We hope that you join the first User Group meeting on June 28th. Instructions for registering in advance are here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Transportation/Inaugural-Transportation-Alteryx-User-Group-Meeting/...

Feel free to share!