Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Transportation + Logistics

2019 Q3 and Q4 Transportation User Group Meeting Dates

williamchan
10 - Fireball

2.png

Hey Transportation User Group Members!

We're happy to announce that we've locked down the following dates for our 3rd and 4th quarter meetings!

Below are the details for each webex call:

Q3 Meeting: Thursday, September 19 | 12:00pm-1:00pm Eastern Time | WebEx Link

Q4 Meeting: Thursday, November 7 | 12:00pm-1:00pm Eastern Time

At the same time, we're doing a call for speakers for both meetings! If you have a use case or success story you'd like to share, please reach out to @jmt214@otto@ChrisS, or myself! For Q4 specifically, we'll be focusing on Alteryx + Tableau, in advance of the Tableau conference from November 12-15 in Las Vegas.

Look out for a WebEx invite coming to your inbox real soon.

William Chan | @WilliamChan | LinkedIn

Alteryx Transportation and Montreal User Group Co-Leader

Alteryx Core Certified

Business Analyst, Distribution and Payments | Air Canada

4 REPLIES 4
williamchan
10 - Fireball

Hi All,

Unfortunately we have to postpone this meeting until later in Q4 due to speaker availability. Stay tuned.

Apologies.

Transportation UG Team

rjohnson123
7 - Meteor

Hi William - any word on when/where the Q1 will take place?  Cheers!

williamchan
10 - Fireball

Hi @rjohnson123 ! Unfortunately, I had to step down from the transportation & logistics leadership group in October due to Education and work priorities! However I'm sure @LaurenU would be able to provide some more information as she now leads Industry User Groups!

ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @rjohnson123,

Thank you for your interest in the Q1 meeting, I am the User Group Coordinator for the Industry User Groups, I am working with the leaders to finalize some details. If you have any questions feel free to email me at cshernaman@alteryx.com. 

Best,

Chris

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager