Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Toronto, ON

Welcome to the Toronto User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Toronto User Group! Come Say Hi!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Toronto User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

27 REPLIES 27
AndyM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi everyone.  I know I've met some of you but for those who I haven't met, I'm a Solutions Engineer with Alteryx based in the Toronto area.  Looking forward to meeting more of you and sharing stories of how you are using Alteryx.  If anyone has any questions about the Alteryx platform, you can message me here (just click on my name) or send me an email at amain@alteryx.com.  

Andy

swapnil_sawant
6 - Meteoroid

Hello All,

Swapnil here from Toyota Canada. Looking forward to the discussions. 

vallen
5 - Atom

Hello

I'm Norma and I work in the banking industry.  I don't recall the last time I went to see a movie but the last movie I saw on Netflix was Megamind.  I've seen it numerous times and makes me laugh everytime.  I can quote various lines from the movie.

I'm new to Alteryx so looking forward to seeing its potential use in my organization so I don't know which Alteryx tool would represent me best.  I'll need more Alteryx training to answer that properly.

moecdb
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am Mohamed and I am a senior system analyst pursuing a Nanodegree in Business Analysis with Udacity.

I haven't been to a movie for a long time so I dont remember the last movie I went to. I remember complaining that it was too expensive though.

I am eager to learn everything about Alteryx to help the decision making process in my organisation.

I am currently using Alteryx Designer

Kind regards.

zhuyyu
8 - Asteroid

Hello All,

Samuel Zhu here from Semtech Canada. Looking forward to find more fun here. Thanks.

ShshankChawathay
7 - Meteor
Hi Everyone,

Just moved to Toronto from Boston. I work with Juniper Networks and looking forward to meet all of you alteryx wizards in the area.
Is there a Toronto AUG meeting planned sometime soon?

Best,
Shshank Chawathay
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ShshankChawathay, welcome to Toronto! Right now there is no planned meetings for the near future, but we are always happy to have excited Alteryx Users raise their hands to help plan one!

Feel free to email me for details: luyeno@alteryx.com

ShshankChawathay
7 - Meteor

Hi @LaurenU,

More than happy to help plan one. How about something towards the end of August?

Best,

Shshank

andrew_komaromy
6 - Meteoroid

We've had the last couple events at our offices. I can look into whether it's possible again if it helps. Let me know.