Toronto, ON

Welcome to the Toronto User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Santalytics 2020 Anyone?

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

EnTo7J2XUAQuaS5.jpg

This year Santalytics is a little different, it can actually be a group project where you or your group can develop an app to help Mr.Santa run his operations portion of the business. More details below

community.alteryx.com/santalytics2020

Check it out and let me know if you are interested and we can form a team or two and start working on this! Feel free to comment or leave a DM and I can help coordinate.

10 REPLIES 10
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @Amarendra , I LOVE this idea! I'm working with some other user groups to see if we can get a few teams going as well. But you know me, I'm all about some inter-user group-competition. 😉 I know the Toronto UG has a top notch group and I hope to see some submissions!

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

@LaurenU Yesss! Bring it on 😉 I am hoping to see at least two groups from Toronto. 

sucansa
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I am new to Alteryx app creation. Can I be part of a team to participate and learn in this

?

Thanks

Suchitra 

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

Absolutely! I will be sure to have you in the group! In the meantime, think of some ideas for the app 😄

sucansa
7 - Meteor

Thank you ! looking forward for more information. I joined the community hub. Pls let me know if I have to do anything else. I will definitely think through some app ideas. 

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

That should be everything for now. Keep an eye out on the hub for some ideas and Here is a list of datasets - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Santalytics-2020/Sample-Data-Sets-and-Ideas/ta-p/668870

Dynamomo
11 - Bolide

@Amarendra - I'm happy to help.  Should we have a group brainstorming session and then assign out tasks in support of it when you hear from more folks?

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

@Dynamomo That sounds great! So far it is 3 of us. Do we want to wait out for 2 more users or should we go ahead and connect?

sucansa
7 - Meteor

I'm in for starting our conversation. Reason being, I recently started learning about apps. More time we have, I can contribute more. 🙂

Or if there is anything that I should master, please share materials. I am happy to jump in.