Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Toronto, ON

Welcome to the Toronto User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q4 2020 Toronto Virtual Meet

pankajk
10 - Fireball

Hello Friends,

During these tough times, hope you all had an enjoyable and safe summer.

It was great to meet you all virtually for Toronto's 1st virtual meet few weeks ago. Doesn't time fly by!

We are back with our next virtual meet for Q4 2020 with some great action packed agenda.

Your newest Toronto User Group Leader, Amar, is going to present automation of scheduling of Tableau Dashboards using Alteryx Server.

We also have executives from Alteryx present the 'Alteryx Support Model' for customers. I am definitely excited to learn more about the support including VSC!

And some weekly challenge fun, so be ready!

Please register for the upcoming UG meeting, have some fun and network with like-minded folks!

Register:  https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-Toronto-10-8.html

Get your friends and colleagues to this meeting as well.

Looking forward to meet you all...virtually!

Lastly, if you are interested to present or have any feedback we are always on the lookout........ please share!

Pankaj

4 REPLIES 4
pankajk
10 - Fireball

Hi everyone,

Excited to have our Toronto Alteryx Virtual UG meeting next week. A friendly reminder if you have not registered already.

We have some great speakers including Alteryx Executives Jim Koontz and Michelle Pelletier to present the Alteryx support model. Come and understand how you and your organization can benefit.

Come all and lets have a great time as well make use of this good learning opportunity.

See you all,

Pankaj

pankajk
10 - Fireball

Hello friends,

Less than 24 hours remaining for our Toronto Alteryx UG meeting. So excited to meet you all virtually tomorrow.

Those who haven't registered yet, it's still time - lets make it big but also share and learn! We have some great presentations from Tableau dashboard automation from our new leader Amar as well as Alteryx Support from our own Alteryx Executives Jim and Michelle!

Please Register:  https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-Toronto-10-8.html

Ask questions, connect with Alteryx friends and local Alteryx community leaders, bring your free self and get ready for the Thanks Giving long weekend (Canada) 🙂

See you all tomorrow!

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

Hello Everyone! Thank you for joining the user group meeting today. I have quite a few requests asking me about the upcoming webinar on API's. We will be posting in the link to the webinar here in our recap post. Please stay tuned

pankajk
10 - Fireball

Hello friends,

It was a pleasure to bring to you all the fall Toronto UG virtual meeting. Aren't we all getting used to this environment now? I and my fellow UG leaders would like to thank everyone who joined the call and asked some amazing questions to the speakers. Also, thank you for couple of you who have volunteered to present at future meetings - look out for connections from one of us!

Recapping the event:

- Simran was great at orchestrating this event as always

- Amar showcased the API usecase with Tableau dashboarding. Register for his webinar to get more insights into this use case: - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/parsing-apis-with-alteryx-brought-to-you-by-lovelytics-tickets-12301010...

- Thank you Michelle and Jim for taking time from your busy schedules to present the Alteryx support model. Having Alteryx executives present at our meetings, makes everyone excited

- And Saravanakumar, thank you for hosting one of the weekly challenges and chatting about the reporting tools. They aren't as straight-forward if you haven't used them before and I am definitely one of the users who learnt from what you presented.

Stay tuned for our last UG meeting of 2020 on Dec 10, 2020.

Au revoir!  adiós!  Goodbye for now  and stay safe!