Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Toronto, ON

Welcome to the Toronto User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Interest in Meeting

mmenth
11 - Bolide

Hi all,

My name is Megan and I currently live in the US but am looking to move to Toronto potentially. I plan on visiting Toronto in a few months (the week of November 24) and was hoping this user group might have an event that week. If not, if anyone in this group would like to meet to talk Alteryx, please message me directly! I'd love to hear more about the Alteryx or Tableau communities in Toronto. 

Best,

mmenth

14 REPLIES 14
BuQu
7 - Meteor
My pleasure. Happy to be a part of this awesome community.

AbuBakar Mahmood
Director of Finance
Phone: (519) 661-0190 ext. 6457

GoodLife Fitness 710 Proudfoot Lane, London, ON, N6H 5G5 compliance@goodlifefitness.com 1-800-387-2524 goodlifefitness.com Unsubscribe or change subscription preferences (http://subscribe.goodlifefitness.com)
mmenth
11 - Bolide

Hi @pankajk,

I would be happy to present some of this things I'm working on with Alteyrx. My use cases vary quite a bit but I'd be happy to present on any of the following:
- App creation and deployment (I have over 40 apps utilized by end users in various departments)

- Using Alteryx to prep data for Tableau

- Shipping Network Analysis

- Email Automation

- Using Google Sheets in Alteryx jobs

- Macro creation

I get into town Sunday November 24 and leave Saturday November 30, so anytime during the week would be great! Feel free to message me privately for my contact information.

pankajk
10 - Fireball

Great, all your use cases are perfect for presentation to the audience.

Generally, our UG meetings are on Thursdays.

I have sent you a private message and we can connect sometime in early October or so once we have finalized that date (and hopefully it works for you). 

Thanks again for sharing interest both in attending as well as presenting!!

ShshankChawathay
7 - Meteor
@BuQu sounds like a cool usecase!! We would be happy to learn more about it. Would you be ok to present at the September 19th User Group Meeting?

Let us know!!

Thanks for taking the initiative!!
Shshank Chawathay
Shshank.chawathay@gmail.com
ShshankChawathay
7 - Meteor
Hi Megan,

Welcome to Toronto Alteryx Usergroup community. It's too early to committ for UG meeting at this time but more than happy to catch up and learn about how you are #alteringeverything over a coffe when you are in town. Hopefully other UG leaders and members can join too 🙂