Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Toronto, ON

Welcome to the Toronto User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Interest in Meeting

mmenth
11 - Bolide

Hi all,

My name is Megan and I currently live in the US but am looking to move to Toronto potentially. I plan on visiting Toronto in a few months (the week of November 24) and was hoping this user group might have an event that week. If not, if anyone in this group would like to meet to talk Alteryx, please message me directly! I'd love to hear more about the Alteryx or Tableau communities in Toronto. 

Best,

mmenth

14 REPLIES 14
limolnar
5 - Atom

Not attending anything in November but just a note to say welcome to Toronto, Megan!

edwin_isensee
7 - Meteor

I am not aware of any Toronto User Group meeting in November. Would be happy to participate, though.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mmenth ! Glad you found this user group! The group is currently finalizing plans for a Q3 meeting. November is in Q4 and there is possibility that week might work. 

@pankajk @ShshankChawathay  @Saravanakumar @simran_d_ flagging the user group leaders. 

Saravanakumar
7 - Meteor

Hi @mmenth,

We are excited to have you in Toronto in November. Like Lauren said, we are just working on September Q3 meeting. But, our Q4 meeting may fall within the week that you are planning to visit, since it is a good idea to meet before Christmas vacations. If not, we could plan a casual meeting with leaders. We will keep in touch.

Regards,

Saravanakumar

mmenth
11 - Bolide

@Saravanakumar 

Thanks for the response, that sounds great. I know I'm a bit early in reaching out so we can chat again when Novemeber is closer. 

Best,

mmenth

pankajk
10 - Fireball

It would be awesome if we are able to work out a meeting in last week of November. Do you you know how long will your stay be in Toronto?

We are also looking for presenters and if you are interested then it would be awesome to have someone present in Toronto while visiting 🙂

Lets stay in touch

BuQu
7 - Meteor
Hi guys. I’m happy to present. My team and I have worked on an Alteryx workflow that connects a CRM system with our accounting GL. Happy to share how we did that and how we deal with external auditors on the same.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks. GoodLife Fitness 710 Proudfoot Lane, London, ON, N6H 5G5 compliance@goodlifefitness.com 1-800-387-2524 goodlifefitness.com Unsubscribe or change subscription preferences (http://subscribe.goodlifefitness.com)
pankajk
10 - Fireball

That is awesome! Lets connect offsite and connect on next steps. Will you be able to come in person and present? We are generally having our meetings in downtown core near union station.

Would love to hear more from Goodlife and share ideas on what I think as a member 🙂

Please email me separately and we can connect 1-on-1.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

That's awesome, @BuQu ! Thank you for volunteering to share! The User Group gets so much value out of having a user like yourself share experiences. 🙂