Toronto, ON

Welcome to the Toronto User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx Rockstar Seeks New Band

JustinBabbitt
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello Toronto Friends! 

I've been working with Environics Analytics (EA) for the last 3.5 years, and unfortunately, that has come to an end. I'm looking for a remote opportunity that will continue to use my Alteryx focused skillset (Designer/Server) and also force growth with new technology and leadership. 

My focus has been on collaborating with external stakeholders with designing, implementing, and supporting spatial analytics,  data integration, and visualization projects that are delivered via Alteryx Gallery. During my time at EA I started and co-lead an internal Alteryx user group, which met bi-monthly for about 2 years. It was enjoyable to watch my teammates get excited and begin to transfer their Alteryx skills from their primary role to enhance internal processes. 

I'm based in Kansas City, but open to relocation for a great opportunity.  If you know of a current opening or something that may be on the horizon (Full-time or Contract/Consultant), please let me know. There are some great multi-national companies in Toronto that use Alteryx for various purposes, I'd love to help out!

Thanks! 

Justin 

I'll leave this here for your enjoyment: https://youtu.be/A8z6rbmx7Mg

Justin Babbitt
1 REPLY 1
pankajk
10 - Fireball

Hi Justin,

Sorry to hear that your gig with EA has come to an end during these tough situations of Covid-19. Unfortunately, I can't open the PDF you have attached on my work laptop. Would you mind sharing your personal email (msg me private) and we can connect offline.

Even though we don't have any current positions just related to Alteryx, we can chat so that I understand you future aspirations and skill-sets you bring in (other than Alteryx of course).

Good luck with search in the meantime.

Thanks,

Pankaj