Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Netherlands User Group Community. Once again welcome!
Nice a user group in Amsterdam!!
1. Gert-Jan Neeft - Business Analyst at Peter Appel Transport
2. To long ago....
3. All the tools! I like a lot of different kinds of analysis, so I try to use all the tools!
When is the first meeting??
Hi there, looking forward to meeting everyone at the User Group Meeting next month in Amsterdam!
1. I am Tristan, working as a Business Change Analyst at NN Investment Partners. This is my first full-time job after graduating in Financial Economics.
2. Suicide Squad. It was a bit disappointing to be honest. Really liked some of the characters, such as The Joker, but the storyline wasn't great.
3. Must be the Dynamic Input tool, enables me to process data directories in a quick and effective way.
We're looking forward to hosting the first meeting of the Amsterdam User Group at the adidas office on October 6th.
If you are interested you can register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/amsterdam-alteryx-user-group-q3-meeting-tickets-27438943619
Just to mention, spots are limited.
A few words about myself:
1. Irina Mihai, currently web analytics manager for adidas in the ecommerce division
2. Minions, it was a fun movie and I enjoyed it a lot. It's not the type of movie I normally watch, but it was screened at an open air movie festival in Palma de Mallorca where I recently went on holiday.
3. It's hard to pick one but if I have to, that would be the join tool. I've used the tool a lot and it's part of the foundational Alteryx toolkit that enabled us to gain many quick wins during our initial adoption of Alteryx. I still use the tool in almost every workflow.
My name is Alexandru Sabau and I work for OnModus B.V. as a Digital Project Manager. We are in the digital transformation industry offering digital agency services, consulting, business intelligence, context marketing and many more.
The last movie I went to was the newest Star Wars. I believe it was a way better movie than the previous one as it extended itself to be more than just a remake of the old trilogy.
I think the Formula tool represents me the best. I usually end up over-using it in my workflows.