The Netherlands

Welcome to the Netherlands User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Restarting the Netherlands Alteryx User Group

DanielvanLeuzen
8 - Asteroid

Hello, User Group Members! 

My name is Daniel and I am one of the new group leaders. Currently we are in the middle of organizing a new user group meeting, so stay tuned. 

It would be good to see who is still active in this group, so please take the time to respond to this message and introduce yourself. You can think of which industry you work in and how long you have been using Alteryx. I will start.

I am Daniel and I work as a BI consultant for the Information Lab Netherlands. I have been using Alteryx for 1,5 years and I love working with it.

6 REPLIES 6
rvwrvw
5 - Atom

Hi,

I’m Rob van Waveren, please see my signature for details about my work.

I have been using Alteryx (as ONE of the tools that enable me to do my – much broader – work) for quite a few years (don’t remember exactly when I started using it) and I love it.

In November I will reach the age at which people get their state pension in The Netherlands and that means my contract/employment at CCEP will automatically end.

But I’m not planning to retire 100% so I assume there will still be ways – prefer part time or on project basis – I will keep active (hint).

Bij voorbaat dank / met vriendelijke groet,

Thanks in advance / kindest of regards,

Rob van Waveren

Mgr. Business Process Tools & Collaboration EU

Salesforce/ServiceMax

Cold Drink Operations - Field Service

E. rvanwaveren@ccep.com

www.ccep.com

@CocaColaEP

rvwrvw_0-1684493627620.png

rvwrvw_1-1684493627625.png

ylamlih
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

I'm Yassine, from the Netherlands but living and working the UK now for the past 6 years, currently working in Business Solutions at UnivarSolutions and since this year officially Alteryx Advanced qualified!

Sander95
5 - Atom

Hi Daniel,

What a an incredibly nice surprize! I wasn't even aware an NL-group existed, but here you are bringing it back to life :-). 

~

Nice to meet you fellow Alteryx-lovers: my name is Sander, I work in accounting where Alteryx was introduced roughly 4 years ago. I've been using it ever since, and love it!

dannyhanssen
7 - Meteor

Hi guys, Danny here, working for BASF in the Controlling department and using Alteryx for 2 years now

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @DanielvanLeuzen

that's a fantastic news! I'm looking forward to it. 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
leonhekkert
8 - Asteroid

Hi all,

I'm Léon and, same as @DanielvanLeuzen, work for The Information Lab Netherlands as a BI consultant. Started february last year and have been enjoying working with Alteryx ever since!