Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

The Netherlands

Welcome to the Netherlands User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

16/2 Amsterdam Alteryx User Group Meeting

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

16/2 Amsterdam Alteryx User Group Meeting16/2 Amsterdam Alteryx User Group MeetingJoin us for our Q1 Amsterdam Alteryx User Group meeting! We are very excited about providing an opportunity for Alteryx users in the Netherlands to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

Big thank you to our hosts at Shell. We hope to see you at the meeting!

Reservation will close on 13/2/18 EOD.

DATE AND TIME

Fri 16 February 2018

13:30 – 16:30 CET

Add to Calendar

Shell Technology Centre Amsterdam

Grasweg 31

1031 HW Amsterdam

Netherlands

View Map

Agenda:

To be announced

REGISTER TODAY

6 REPLIES 6
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@MarqueeCrew is coming to Amsterdam!

I'm sorry that I will be late for the AUG.  My itinerary is set for my flights, but maybe there is a pub that some of us can meet at while I'm in town.  I'm visiting a client and will be in multiple countries on this trip (I love my Alteryx benefits).  If anyone wants to chat about their Alteryx love or woes over a beer, please let me know.

Cheers,

Mark

25-Aug to 10-Mar

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@MarqueeCrew that's awesome to hear! Thanks for reaching out to the group.

Have a great trip!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus
Correction: 26/2 to 10/3.

Meetup maybe 27/2 .or 28/2?

Anyone interested?
Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Registration will close tonight, make sure to RSVP soon.

Agenda:

13:30 – 14:00 Arrival & introductions

14:00 – 14:30 Alteryx Connect

14:30 – 14:45 Break

14:45 – 15:45 Shell presentation   

15:45 – 16:45 Group discussions

16:45 – 17:00 Closing

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

Once again thank you all for attending the Alteryx User Group meeting and making it a success by all contributing either via questions, answers or offering your opinions or insights.

Below are is the follow-up note as promised when I closed the meeting. Let me know if I missed anything. Also feel free to forward this email.

1. Attached are the workflows / apps @Bartmann, Bryce C SUKOP-PTT/DAAC showcased during his presentation. I added him to the cc field if you wanted to reach out to him with questions.
  2. Also attached is a Word doc with all the hints & tips that were discussed during the User Group session.

HELP: There was also a discussion about being able to send out output as Office docs from Alteryx. I missed unfortunately what the advice given was so if someone can reply to all and share this I would be grateful.

• Finally, if someone wants to offer to host the next Alteryx User Group meet-up then please let me know and I will kick this off with Lauren at Alteryx who will assist you in getting it up and running. The next one should be in 2 or 3 months from now.

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

Adding workflows as it failed to upload at post above...