Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

The Midlands, UK

Midlands group revival

gdell
7 - Meteor

Hey everyone,

My name is Gavin and I'm new to Alteryx and the UK Midlands group . I'm keen to use Alteryx in anyway possible to drive both business and personal performance... I think one of the greatest features is the community user groups, however the Midlands user group doesn't appear to have much recent activity, so i'm wondering if any of you in the group would be interested in reviving this group?

I'm happy to lead/support where necessary, I'm just trying to gauge interest at this stage... I would really like to work with some group members to support local community non-profit organisations or education facilities. Any thoughts or ideas, just let me know!

13 REPLIES 13
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@gdell @JamesHolden  I just sent over a calendar invite for that time :)

Here is the link to attend the next Coventry User Group meeting on May 15th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/q2-coventry-northampton-alteryx-user-group-tickets-61108458043

gdell
7 - Meteor
Awesome... thank you!
tomdockerill
6 - Meteoroid

Hi there,

My name's Tom and I'm new to the Alteryx Community. I've been a user since April this year, and after attending the Inspire conference these last few days, I've been inspired to do more with Alteryx and reach out to other users in my area.

I'm based in Birmingham City Centre, and we've got a few users at my workplace. Because of my affiliation with networking groups and such across the city, I was thinking of starting an identification exercise, to see how many Alteryx users I can find in Birmingham. Are there any users on here based in Birmingham? 

Have a great day everyone

Tom

Dazzerman
11 - Bolide

Hey Tom,

I live in Droitwich and am currently based in an office in Coventry 4 days a week until the project reaches a close soon.

What do you have planned for your exercise?

Hope you enjoyed Inspire?  I thought it was fantastic!  Such a great atmosphere!