The Midlands, UK

Can you help Ben Moss win the Alteryx Grand Prix? Anyone attending Inspire 2018?

JennieHoll
7 - Meteor

Hello,

Alteryx Inspire 2018 US conference is coming up at the start of June and @BenMoss from the Midlands User Group has managed to secure a place in the Alteryx Grand Prix Grand Final!  Well done Ben :) 

Ben is now looking for members of the Midlands Alteryx user group community who are attending Inspire 2018 to support him as members of his 'pit crew'.  

The individual's role will be to support Ben on stage during the Alteryx Grand Prix final. What type of ‘support’, well that’s quite loose, primarily it’s moral and ensuring he doesn’t bolt the stage or cry if he can’t find a solution. With this year's Grand Prix there is slightly more responsibility for the pit crew member. Before each lap, the pit crew will know the solution, and be able to give some limited support to the driver if they become stuck.

What’s in it for you? Not much, some kudos for being on stage, a beer from Ben for your support, and some wider visibility of yourself with the Alteryx community and Alteryx team.

If you are attending Inspire and can help Ben please let us know by replying to this message.

Many thanks,

Jennie 

1 REPLY 1
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@BenMoss,

If you find yourself without a willing friend, I'd be honored to help you.  I'm hopeful that it won't come to that, but I won't leave you stranded there.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.