The Midlands, UK

26/06/18 The Midlands Alteryx User Group Meeting

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

If you love Alteryx and are located in the Midlands then come and join us for the Midlands Alteryx User Group.

Tuesday 26th June 2018 at the University of Nottingham (Trent Building LG11)

Registration from 5.30pm to start at 6pm

We have a great agenda lined up including:

• Operating efficiently: How HESA uses Alteryx to support a core strategic aim - Duncan Field (HESA)
  • Alteryx Inspire Debrief – Chris Love and Ben Moss (Information Lab) share their stories from the US Alteryx Inspire event, we’ll also find out how Ben got on in the Grand Prix Final!
  • Alteryx Discussions – Taking a step back in time to our early user group days, we’re planning some informal small group discussions about various Alteryx topics (topics to be chosen by the user group on the day).

For anyone that is interested, we are planning to head to the Orchards Hotel on campus for a few drinks afterwards (https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/conference/facilities/orchardhotel/orchard-hotel.aspx).

These events are open to anyone who has an interest in Alteryx so please feel free to share this event with anyone who might be interested, however it would be appreciated if everyone signs up using this Eventbrite link.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Jennie

4 REPLIES 4
SteveKnapper
8 - Asteroid

Hello, I have just joined the group and am a little late for this user group meetup, but would be very interested of any forthcoming meetups

regards

Steve

JennieHoll
7 - Meteor

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your message. We usually post an announcement on the user group page, but I am not sure when the next meetup will be. @LaurenU also usually sends out an email too, so perhaps Lauren can add you to the email list.

Thanks,

Jennie

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JennieHoll and @SteveKnapper! Thanks for posting on this message. I see if we can try to get something on the calendar.

If anyone is interested in helping to coordinate future meetings (scheduling, planning the agenda, running the meeting, & follow up), please DM me and I'll get in touch. Anyone can be a leader and all are welcome. 

gdell
7 - Meteor
Hey @LaurenU, happy to get involved. Do you know if there is anything planned for 2019?