Tax, Audit + Office of Finance

Welcome to the Alteryx Tax, Audit + Office of Finance User Group!

This user group is for anyone who works with money in their data. Maybe you're in the finance or accounting department at your organization, or maybe you use Alteryx to analyze tax and audit data. Perhaps you work at a bank or are a consultant in the financial sector. No matter who you work for or what your title is - if there's money in your data, this user group is for you.

Please join us in sharing experiences, best practices and knowledge.

User Group Leaders:

Foster King Rohit SomaniAlejandra LyonMarie Hibbert

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

WEBINAR [Corporate Tax]: Fine-Tuning Your GILTI Inclusion Calculations Powered by Alteryx

5 - Atom

Join us on Wednesday, March 25th at 2 pm ET for a live webinar, where experts from Global Tax Management (GTM) will discuss common manual methods and data processes associated with the GILTI calculation, and how those can be fine-tuned through the use of technology enabled computational models. Webinar participants will leave the session with a clear understanding of how Alteryx can be used to execute the GILTI calculation more quickly and efficiently, and with less risk for inaccuracies. Earn 1 CPE credit for attending the live session.

REGISTER NOW: 

http://go.gtmtax.com/webinarGILTIcalcswithAlteryx

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Hi   

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Will this Webinar be recorded? so I can watch it later?

Thanks,

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Hi Victor,

Try this link: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2208336/DD8FDD67E3DCE2643DE1F47A41768163

Let me know if you still have any issues. 

Thanks,

Mary

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Yes, this webinar will be recorded and available for playback. If you can't make the live date/time, you can still register and will be sent the recording following the live event. Note that watching the recording does not qualify for CPE credit.

Thanks,

Mary

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Thank you for the information!

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

This was so insightful that I could view actual use cases within the industry.

Thanks a lot, I really enjoyed it.

5 - Atom

So glad you liked it and happy to help!