Tax, Audit + Office of Finance

FP&A Webinar Series starts this week!

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi everyone

Don't forget that the EMEA FP&A Webinar Series starts this week with the first one taking place this Thursday with a focus on Financial Reporting & Control.

Transforming raw accounting data and entries into usable and comparable financial statements and reports is integral to delivering insights to the business. Join me for this webinar to learn how self-service analytics can be used to:

- Extract reporting data from external sources, improve accuracy of the data and introduce forecasting capabilities

- Identify broken or inefficient data processes

- Optimise and scale financial processes for the organisation

- Progress from spreadsheet-based reconciliation to full automation

- Enable your business to move from compliance-based to performance-driven decision-making

https://pages.alteryx.com/Finance-Reporting-and-Control.html?_ga=2.102907392.1099937151.1556394438-7...

13 REPLIES 13
ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks @RishiK for providing the links to the webinar!

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
aristiguieta
8 - Asteroid

Hey User group!

just found you last week at inspire... thanks for setting this up!

question, is there a schedule of new webinars in the horizon? how do I find it/register?

Francisco

(Internal Audit)

dingdinglor
5 - Atom

I am also very interested in joining the next webinar!  Can someone let me know how I can sign up?

Lvasu
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi! We had a webinar today with our partner ProKarma titled, HOW TO IMPROVE FINANCIAL FORECASTING WITH COLLABORATIVE INTELLIGENCE. The on demand recording will be available soon.

As for upcoming webinars, you can find them here

We are hosting a crash course for Tax in July, you can register here!