This user group is for anyone who works with money in their data. Maybe you're in the finance or accounting department at your organization, or maybe you use Alteryx to analyze tax and audit data. Perhaps you work at a bank or are a consultant in the financial sector. No matter who you work for or what your title is - if there's money in your data, this user group is for you.
Please join us in sharing experiences, best practices and knowledge.
User Group Leaders:
• Foster King, Clearsulting • Rohit Somani, EY • Alejandra Lyon, DCP Midstream
Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.LEARN MORE
Don't forget that the EMEA FP&A Webinar Series starts this week with the first one taking place this Thursday with a focus on Financial Reporting & Control.
Transforming raw accounting data and entries into usable and comparable financial statements and reports is integral to delivering insights to the business. Join me for this webinar to learn how self-service analytics can be used to:
- Extract reporting data from external sources, improve accuracy of the data and introduce forecasting capabilities
- Identify broken or inefficient data processes
- Optimise and scale financial processes for the organisation
- Progress from spreadsheet-based reconciliation to full automation
- Enable your business to move from compliance-based to performance-driven decision-making
Sign up and register here:
Thank you to everyone who joined us today.
Sign up for the next Webinar on 8th May 2019 to see how self-service analytics can be used to:
- Aggregate data from Risk, Finance, Treasury, Audit and IT to discover relationships that yield casual or predictive insights
- Leverage your data to predict and mitigate risk across the business
- Build a transformed, efficient Risk Management function with the intelligence, agility and speed to keep pace with the needs of the business
- Move from compliance-focused to performance-driven risk management
sadly i could not watch the Risk Management Webinar. Is there a way to get the Materials from the Webinar? I would be very interested in the topics cause i am working in a Risk Management and Treasury Team. Thanks in Advance.
I managed to get the links to the FP&A webinar on demand. Please find below:
Finance Reporting and Control: