Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Tampa, FL

Welcome to the Tampa User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Seeking a Director in BI & Analytics who can manage and Alteryx Platform and enjoys WFH

jeffreynitz
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

I am currently seeking a replacement for my current role as a Director in BI & Analytics where I own and manage the entire Alteryx platform from licensing to Windows Server admin for 100 Alteryx Developers globally. You will need to be technical as the role is currently growing and there is not a lot of support staff yet. You will have a direct report in Poland and India along with the Informatica Team on the side to handle issues when your out of the office. This is a full time salaried work from home position for a fortune 200 company. Attached is an old job description but will give you an idea. Please reach out to me if interested and I will give you more details along with provide a more updated job description when it becomes available. 

Thanks,

Jeffrey

1 REPLY 1
fharper
12 - Quasar
I noticed this and would like to hear more. I am traveling and should be able to send a resume tomorrow.

If you are still looking let me know if you prefer this method of communication or a different email.

Regards,
Forrest Harper

Sent from my iPhone