Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Tampa, FL

Welcome to the Tampa User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Register for the Tampa Bay Alteryx User Group Meeting: 4/25

BarutiAnalytics
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone! Join the Tampa Alteryx User Group for our Q2 2017 meeting at HealthPlan Services! Attend to start networking with peers, exchange ideas, and improve skill sets that will help maximize your potential with Alteryx. We are excited to meet you and hope that you’ll bring your friends and encourage your co-workers to join us!

When: Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 from 1:00pm – 3:00pm

Where: HealthPlan Services, 3503 East Frontage Road, Tampa, FL 33607

Agenda:

• Batch Macros Presentation: Alteryx Solutions Engineering
  • Tips and Tricks Series: Renato Baruti & Phillip Cruz
  • Workflow Workshop: Bring your workflow use case 
  • Discussion on upcoming meetings and final thoughts

Please click for details and to RSVP to this meeting click here to join this group on Community to receive the latest news and updates!

If you have questions, please contact me at 727.424.0996 or renato.baruti@baycare.org.

Hope to see everyone there!

Renato

2 REPLIES 2
dprice
7 - Meteor

Thanks for having me; learned a lot! I wanted to check in and see if you had any thoughts on when the presentation by Alteryx will be available for viewing. The batch macro example focusing on filtering for generating multiple mailing lists is extremely similar to a use-case I'm trying to solve. 

Thanks in advance! 

-Dan Price

BarutiAnalytics
8 - Asteroid

Hi Dan,

Anytime! Glad you came away learning something new. :)

The Batch Macro workflows are located in the Dropbox link below

Dropbox link to Batch Macros workflows

I look forward to seeing you in future meetings!

Regards,

Renato