Tampa, FL

Welcome to the Tampa User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

5/15 Tampa User Group Meeting

BarutiAnalytics
8 - Asteroid

Hello Alteryx Addicts! The Q2 2018 Tampa Alteryx User Group meeting will be held on Tuesday, 5/15 from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM. Please register on the link below.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tampa-alteryx-user-group-q2-2018-meeting-registration-45700788288

Meeting Date/Time:

Tuesday, 5/15 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM

Address:

HealthPlan Services

Address: 6700 Lakeview Center Dr. Tampa, FL 33619

Agenda:

• Workflow Presentation: Automation (1:00 PM – 1:45 PM)
  • Tips and Tricks Series: Tips and Tricks to the rescue (1:45 PM – 2:15 PM)
  • Workflow Workshop: Bring your workflow use case (2:15 PM – 2:45 PM)
  • Discussion on Upcoming Meetings and Final Thoughts (2:45 – 3:00 PM)

Join WebEx meeting  

Meeting number (access code): 922 908 533 Meeting password: NpgN6Kse

Join by phone

1-855-244-8681 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions   Can't join the meeting? 

Hope to see you all there!

Renato

3 REPLIES 3
summarizer
9 - Comet

Great meeting today!  I've come so far since a year ago when I didn't understand much of what Forrest said, but I ran back to my team and bosses and said, "We're gonna need to do batch reporting at some point!"

Today I understood 98%, have used 100% of the tools he spoke of, and was very pleased with myself as a result :-)  Thanks for the time and energy put into preparing for and hosting these meetings!

BarutiAnalytics
8 - Asteroid

That's awesome! Glad you are finding the meetings helpful and always coming away learning something new.

Thank you for the continuous support!

Renato

fharper
12 - Quasar

Glad it was a productive use of your time!  that means it was worth my time putting it together...always a win win if we can give you something valuable to take back to the office.