Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Sydney, Australia

Welcome to the Sydney User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Sydney User Group! Join Us and Say Hi!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Sydney User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
2 REPLIES 2
ashleyrking
5 - Atom

Hello,

1. My name is Ashley and I work in Finance.

2. The last movie I saw was (actually a few short films) the Oceans Film Festival at the Orpheum - it was great - entertaining and it made you want to get out on the water.

3. Either the Join or Summarize tool represents me the best because I am very good at conncting the right people when assistance or expertise is required and becuase I spend my time crunching huge amounts of data into usable messages.

I'm relatively new to Alteryx and am interested to connect and see what others are doing with it.

apurv30
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am Apoorv, came to know about Alteryx through one the client discussion i heard. 

Saw a few demos on the product and was greatly impressed by the possiblilty. Keen to be a part of the user-group.

Regards,

Apoorv Kodera