Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Sydney, Australia

Welcome to the Sydney User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Sydney User Group Meetups 2019 - Welcoming new thoughts and ideas :)

Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Hi everyone! I am very thrilled to start leading this space and to get to know each and everyone here.

Quick intro: I am from India and was leading the Bangalore Alteryx User Group for the past one year and I have literally seen it grow and the impact we created to the community through initiatives such as Alteryx for Good and Women of Analytics. I am more than convinced how powerful this space is. This is definitely a  great platform to network, learn, motivate, unite to think and act to drive change.

Lets put in our heads together to train each other, leverage our knowledge and use cases - cross companies as well as cross businesses. Even help newbies get up to speed and help transform their ideas into meningful worflows driving more efficiences to their organizations.

Before setting up in-person meetings, wanted to leverage this thread to initiate discussion topics to understand what the members would like to see more from this group and what works best. We can also have catchups adjacent to our user group meets which would be a great opportunity to get to know many Alteryx pioneers, their journey and how we can enrich our learning and utilize this forum to share our stories and knowledge.

Please let me know your comments, thoughts or ideas that you have in mind and we will definitely take it forward! Looking forward for your responses.

And big thank you to @ChrisS for my smooth transition from the Bangalore User group to the Sydney Community.

Thanks,
Nez
Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | Sydney SparkED Contributor
3 REPLIES 3
JohnKTran
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Nezrin,

Just wondering when the next Alteryx User Group meet-up in Sydney will be?

I've recently moved from Melbourne to Sydney, so I would be keen to get to know others also using the toolkit and share discoveries.

Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide
Welcome to Sydney @JohnKTran. We are planning to have one next quarter- stay tuned!
Looking forward to connect and collaborate 🙂
Thanks,
Nez
Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Hi All,

Excited to announce that we are having a happy hour meetup for the user group members early Feb, before our Inspire APAC!

Any suggestions for good restrobars in the city area (should be easier for most people)

I am looking at weekday after-work hours. Thought that would be better instead of a weekend. Let me know if you guys think otherwise!

Can't wait to get to know you all 🙂

@ChrisS 

Thanks,
Nez