Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Sydney, Australia

Welcome to the Sydney User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Call for User Group Leaders and Presenters

ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Sydney UG Members!

My name is Chris Shernaman and I am the Alteryx User Group Coordinator for Sydney.

I wanted to reach out to you all to share some amazing opportunities for you to get involved in the Alteryx User Groups!

We are currently looking for both leaders and presenters for this User Group.

As a leader, you would work with a team of others from various companies. The leadership team discusses and finalizes the User Groups date/time of meetings, topics, agendas and guests to present their use cases. You will also get the chance to attend and meet in person, up to three times a year, at our company’s customer conference, Inspire.

As a presenter, you would submit your use case to the leadership team for the chance to present at a user groups quarterly meeting. If selected to present, we send SWAG to our presenters as a way of thanking them for taking the time out of their schedule to share their best practices and Alteryx knowledge. Finally, there is also a chance to receive a free ticket to Inspire!

If you have general questions about these opportunities, please feel free to comment below. You are also more than welcome to reach out to me (@ChrisS) directly to discuss further.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
15 REPLIES 15
ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@KittyCat22 

@cmcclellan is right we haven't had an agenda posted on this page in some time. I am currently working with the leadership team to expand the team and to provide updates to the User Groups for this year.

Please stay tuned! 

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
ramesh_neel
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

/@ChrisS  - hey are you still looking for group leaders ? I attended the first Sydney user groyup meet up on the 21 of Feb 2020 and it was fantastic! keen to get involved anything 'alteryx' 🙂

Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | SparkED Contributor and Mentor
ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ramesh_neel 

Thanks for reaching out, we are looking for more leaders to join in! I am not working with the Sydney User Group this year but I can introduce you to the User Group Coordinator that will be working with Nez this year. Please email me at cshernaman@alteryx.com! 

Thank you,

Chris

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Hi @ramesh_neel , thanks for joining in and glad you enjoyed the user group meet-up . We are planning to have more of these shortly. And would be very keen to have you on !

Thanks,
Nez
Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | Sydney SparkED Contributor
ramesh_neel
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

1@ChrisS  - That sounds fantastic! I will drop you a note then!

@Nezrin  - Looking forward to it as I am keen to get actively involved in the group activities.

Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | SparkED Contributor and Mentor
Gopinaath
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

I just wanted to say that I am happy to help out as a leader for the Sydney User Group. Please pm me if you are still looking for user group leaders.

Cheers

Gopi