Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Sydney, Australia

Welcome to the Sydney User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Australia User Group Meet Up Q3 2021

Published on ‎09-21-2021 05:27 PM by 11 - Bolide | Updated on ‎09-22-2021 05:06 PM

Alteryx user groups provide an opportunity for Alteryx users to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx. Whether you are a long time Alteryx user or just getting started, all are welcome to attend!

The Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne group leaders would like to bring together all user groups in Australia for a virtual user group on the 29th of September. 

AGENDA

13:00 – 13:05
Welcome & Introductions
13:05 – 13:20
Guest Presenter (TBC)
13:20 – 13:25
Community Highlights
13:25 – 13:40
Interactive session (TBC)
13:40 – 14:00
Q&A and Closing

Link to join the meetingWebEx Link

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, Sep 28, 2021 08:00 PM PDT
End:
Tue, Sep 28, 2021 09:00 PM PDT
Labels (1)
15 Comments
cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

Sounds great, but is there a link to join the meeting ?
The Add to Calendar link only downloads an ICS file (no good with Google) and there's no links in there either.

Hi @cmcclellan , could you please confirm if are you able to view the WebEx link

Thanks,
Nez
Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | Sydney SparkED Contributor

Hi Nezrin

I'd like a Google invite too.

I've tried the link and got to the sign in page so that is fine, however I ended up at this screen which suggests the webinar is (in Sydney) at 1-2pm on Thurs 30th (not 29th as per the original post).

Could you confirm the correct date and update the wrong one please, to avoid further confusion.

pjandliz_0-1632356185613.png

I get the same thing - it says Sept 30th on the webex link

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @cmcclellan@pjandliz, thank you for your feedback! The WebEx link was updated, the meeting will take place on the 29th of September at 1-2pm (Sydney Time). 

Steph Vitale-Havreng

Hi @StephV 

Gotta say, Nice interface update 🙂👍.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

_

cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

I'm being prompted for a meeting password, but I don't think one has been supplied at all

Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Can you please try:

https://alteryx.webex.com/alteryx/j.php?MTID=m67bf79724196d3cc1023a2b411453ef2

Password: wzMMRqWP247

Thanks,
Nez
cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

Hi, just checking in on the prizes - who was going to contact me for address details ? or if it's just an email it should be available in my profile or DM me for missing details 🙂 

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @cmcclellan

thank you for asking about the prizes. You'll hear from me in a few days, thank you so much for your patience 😉 

Wishing you a very nice day! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Hi all, apologies , for the delay in the prizes. We now have the vouchers available. Can the winners send me a private message and I will validate and share the voucher codes with you!

Thanks,
Nez

Hi Nez, you should have my contact details 🙂 

Hi @Nezrin  and @StephV I still haven't heard any more about the prizes.  Is there any update at all ?

Hi @cmcclellan apologies for the delay as I had some issues sending out messages from my account. Hence Matt came up to the rescue!

Could you please confirm you have received the vouchers now

Thanks,
Nez