Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Visualize Alteryx Ideas

Visualize Alteryx Ideas

The IDEAS landing page should have a visually appealing dashboard.

Visualization should track each idea over time, it should be filterable with a keyword search based on a Period, an Idea's Title or Tagged Label.

Appealing color code should be able to distinguish individual Idea's Star Rating.

Viz contents/layout can be inspired from the inputs of community users.

Top Ideas should be released as new product features.

dashboard.png

5 Comments
TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Comments Requested

Very interesting @r4upadhye and I'd love to hear from others in the community on this. We'll look into what's possible and circle back.

r4upadhye
11 - Bolide

@TaraM thanks for your feedback.

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi  @TaraM,

Are we able to embed a Tableau Public Dashboard in the Alteryx community? We may be able to scrap the ideas pages and share it using one of Alteryx's partners! Or @r4upadhye, do you work with any other visualization tools?

r4upadhye
11 - Bolide

Although I am happy with a viz created in Microstrategy, Power BI or Qlik View,

to tell the truth... Tableau Rocks...

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

With the updates we've made to the Ideas areas of the community, and limitations based on platform and compatibility, I'm updating this idea to unplanned for the time being.