The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Subscribe to User Groups

It would be great if we could subscribe to our User Group so that updates are sent via email just like other parts of the community.

4 Comments
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

Hi @patrick_digan, subscribing to user groups should actually happen automatically as soon as you Join the user group of your choice. I would suggest double checking your notification settings to make sure you are to receive email notifications for groups. If you continue to have issues or have additional questions, let us know!

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @KylieF, I'm not sure why this was changed back to 'New Idea'.

I believe you are automatically subscribed to the User Group when you Join the User Group on the community. You can then unsubcribe/re-subscribe from there:

joe_lipski_0-1586860254097.png

I've noticed a few community posts status changes over the past couple of weeks...

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Implemented

This idea was pushed back to New Idea due to a community updated completed in early April 2020 that updated the statuses on this board. This feature is actually currently available and as such this idea is being updated back to Implemented.