The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Sharing Alteryx community chatter in social media

It may be nice to be able have quicker access to social media for shareing questions, solutions, challenges...

On facebook, twitter with shortcut links to community, instagram with workflow and tool pictures etc...

By the way;

Have you voted in the @kdnuggets Analytics poll? Support @alteryx only tool both in gartner's BI and Analytics MQ ow.ly/OgQk300eTvE

4 Comments
Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

Images need to be embedded into Twitter for ex.

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Comments Requested

Thanks for the suggestion @Atabarezz! We offer several ways for you to share community content onto your preferred social networks today:

1. "Tweet" button at the top of all content pages
  2. Share menu on all posts

shareoptions.gif

Unfortunately we do not have control over how each social network handles the content being shared - some will automatically embed images, others wont. 

Was there something more specific you are looking for as an improvement?

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

After writing this suggestion I thought may be first I've to develop a habit for sharing first and see how it goes;

1) I wish I could see the top social media as mini logos and then a full list of others, twitter, facebook, linkedin and the rest

Picture1.png

2) And thought it would be wise to put a benefit for sharing, he who shares community messagese, ideas, blog posts on socail get's point and badges would create a nice chatter out of community won't you agree?

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

Updating this idea to Not Planned, as the current functionality for sharing community content works as intended.