Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Networking / Job Board

What do you think about an area in the community for people to look for talent or offer their talent. If we had that, I can tell you right now it would be my first stop before any job search or recruiting sites.

4 Comments
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

@cbridges -- Great suggestion! We definitely agree that this would be a valuable resource for members of the community and are in the process of investigating further.

One of the challenges we foresee in creating a job board, is how to ensure postings are maintained and updated over time. Once we have appropriate processes in place and feel confident that we can maintain accurate listings, we will be able to explore next steps.

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

I've recently started checking out upwork; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upwork

It's a freelancer community and guess what, there are already some Alteryx freelancers...

I would greatly suggest either replicating it inside the community or better integrating with such a platform...

Picture1.png

Best

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for sharing info about Upwork, @Atabarezz! It's great to see freelancers marketing themselves as Alteryx Experts :) 

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

There is a job board on the Alteryx Community, it can be found here.