Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Integration or linking with stackoverflow

When me or my clients try to compare alteryx to other vendors,

we all end up seeing graphs like the one below. These are showing how very few tags alteryx has on stackoverflow...

Clients often consider how it's easy to find answers to common analytics or software related questions. Alteryx seems to have a lag in there.

I wish, me and all of Alteryx community friends could be able to link their Alteryx accounts to the stackoverflow accounts and once we write down a question it's going to be automatically posted on stackoverflow and when an answer is received it'll update us as well...

I sincerely believe that this will greately increse the word of mouth effect on Alteryx products.

Picture1.png

http://blog.dominodatalab.com/open-source-winning-against-proprietary-data-science-vendors/

2 Comments
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Comments Requested

Really interesting idea @Atabarezz! We would love to hear from the rest of the community what they think about the idea, other use cases for a potential integration and what other benefits there might be. Let us know in comments below!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned