Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

@AlteryxSupport user needed...

I needed to mention Alteryx Support team,

in order to inform them about an issue I came across...

But couldn't find any users called

• @AlteryxSupport or
  • @Ayxsupport or just
  • @Support

we need to mention them in our community post I belive to make sure the issues clients and potential cliens hwho are trying the demo are answered on time etc...

Best

6 Comments
Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Agree with the idea @Atabarezz - it seems like this would make it easier for the support team to spot ideas that need super-assistance, rather than something that the community can easily self-solve.

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

this is actually a 5 minute task for the Alteryx community team I presume...

But the responsiveness... meh!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

Thank you for the suggestion @Atabarezz!  We are reviewing your recommendation with the Support organization, and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

Thanks Leah!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

Thank you everyone for the feedback and additional insight.  At this time, the ability to at-mention 'Alteryx Customer Support' in community posts, is not a part of our road-map.

We want to ensure we meet our Customer Support guidelines on any product issue or question, so as a customer, the best way to contact Customer Support is to open a case. Emailing support@alteryx.com will open a case and it will be assigned to a Support Engineer for resolution. This enables us to track all of our cases in connection to other systems. It is the ideal way to contact Support for assistance with urgent issues.

For more information on all available Customer Support channels, please visit the Support page.