Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Add "Mark All as Read" Option in Knowledge Base

I'd like to have the "Mark All as Read" option in the Knowledge Base like it is in other sections. Not that I could ever read them all, but this is my system for identifying new posts.

2 Comments
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Partner Dependent

Thanks for the suggestion @cbridges, and we apologize for the delay in providing a status update. I use the "Mark All as Read" option to track and identify new posts, ideas, & blogs, and it would be great is this were available for Knowledge Base articles as well.  Unfortunately, this is not currently possible with our underlying community platform (Lithium). We have made a feature improvement request and will keep you updated on the progress. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

Hi @cbridges - while I agree that this would be incredibly useful, unfortunately our vendor confirmed this is not something they will consider. Unfortunately that means that this will require manually clicking into each article to mark as read, and then you can see new articles from there. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but at least the workaround is a one-time process. 

-Trey