The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Ability to filter on discussion boards

Hi there,

It would be helpful on the discussion boards to be able to filter in 2 specific ways:

- Filter for unsolved questions (so that folk can focus on helping people who are still looking for an answer without having to trawl through all the answered ones)

- Filter for only threads that have updates  (similar to an inbox - I only want to see new items so that every day I can keep up with the traffic without having to remember if I've read a particular post or not)

I apologise if these capabilities exist already - if they do exist, then perhaps I'll alter this suggestion to read "help to make these features easier to locate".

Many thanks

Sean

4 Comments
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Apologies for the delay in updating this suggestion! You do have the option to view all unanswered posts across the community here.

We've also recently incorporated a feature that makes it a lot easier to keep track of new replies within our discussion boards (similar to an email inbox). If you navigate to any of our discussion boards, you'll see that messages with un-read replies now display in Blue.

dot_unread replies.jpg

Once you're all caught, the reply color will go back to the default (dark grey). You also have the option to "mark all as read," which essentially serves as a reset button.

options_mark all as read.jpg

new items indicator_caught up.jpg

I expect a lot of users will find this helpful, and hope you do too @SeanAdams! I'm going to go ahead and mark this suggestion as completed. 

Note: We received a related idea submission (New Items Indicator) that I would consider as a phase 2 or 3 of what we have available today. 

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented