Join us for our first meeting of the Alteryx Student User Group! Review the agenda and register now.

Student Discussions

Join our discussions about learning Alteryx SparkED Designer and data analytics. Learn, share, and connect with our community of learners.

Student License

AlteryxOtso
5 - Atom

I applied to the student license program. Got an e-mail saying this:

We have successfully confirmed your student status and you are just a few clicks away to an Alteryx SparkED License. Shortly, Alteryx will send you an email that will include your product key and instructions to get started to download your license key with additional resources.

Please check your inbox and junk/spam folders for an email from sparked@alteryx.com.

Thank you.

The Alteryx SparkED Team

But never did I get the e-mail that included the product key. I checked my junk mail and such and nothing. I then sent e-mail to sparked@alteryx.com to get help in my case, but they havent responded except for an autoreply that thanks for submitting my case. I even asked my e-mail provider if they block their address but they said no. I have been waiting for almost two weeks now. Im posting here out of desperation.

5 REPLIES 5
SparkED_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @AlteryxOtso!  

We're so sorry you are having issues - can you please PM us your email address?

Generally the SparkED inbox is the way to go; we're looking into our system to make sure everything is working the way it should be. Thanks for letting us know.

-Annie

lucaslps
5 - Atom

Hi there!

I am with the same issue, after being confirmed as a student I have never received the key to move further...

Please help me to get my license key so that I can move on with my studies.

Thank you!

NSuryamsu
5 - Atom

@SparkED_Team

I also did not receive the license please advise?

Thanks,

NSuryamsu

이요셉
5 - Atom

I also did not receive my Alteryx student license key via email.
Help me please...

Cheryl_Alteryx
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi everyone, please remember to private message the @SparkED_Team with your email address so that they can look into your case. So sorry about the trouble, thank you!