If you missed today's info session, please watch the video recording. Additionally, please fill out our Certification Verification form. We will need to cross reference your community handle with our certification exams for entry into the Escape Room.
We are excited to host - alongside a few of our customers (Disney, RSM, and more!) our first Alteryx SparkED Datathon with undergraduate and graduate students from the Naveen Jindal School of Management on Friday and Saturday February 10-11th!
This thread will help answer questions with anything you might like to know about the event, from how to register to details about the in-person competition.
Post a question or comment and we will get back to you with all the information you need.
Teams of 3-4 will work together to solve a data challenge in real-world data from Alteryx customers and partners.
Round 1 – The Escape Room Challenge
- You must participate individually in Round 1 of the Contest by accessing the link provided by your instructor through Canvas via a teams call (calendar invites to follow). Please join Virtual kick off and Info session on Tuesday, January 31 at 11am CT for more information.
- The problem will be released at 12:00 PM CT on Friday, February 3, 2023 and you will have between 12:00 PM CT to 2:30 PM CT on February 3 to submit your solution. Round 1 is a time-based challenge and the first one hundred (100) individuals to correctly solve the problem will be eligible to move on to Round 2.
Round 2 – Second Data Challenge
- Teams will be selected and will participate in Round 2 on-campus from 8:00 AM CT on Friday February 10, 2023 to 12:00 PM CT and from 8:00am Saturday, February 11, 2023. A judging panel will review solutions on February 11, 2023.
- All finalists must register in person on-site on February 10 from 8:00am CT for Round 2 to register and to gain access to the problem.
- During Round 2, Finalists will be assigned a unique real-world data set, and will have twenty-six (26) hours to complete analysis of the data sets and draft an executive summary of findings followed by ten (10) minutes to present findings to our panel of esteemed judges.
What you can win: The winning team will receive Alteryx scholarships up to the value of $1,000!
Register today*! All participants will also receive an invitation to join us at the Alteryx customer Career Fair on February 24, 2023.
Have you already gotten your Alteryx certification? Please note you will need to have your Alteryx Micro Credentials in order to be eligible to compete.
Fill out the form to register for the February 10th Datathon!
*To register participants must be 18 years old or over
Education | Social Impact | SparkED