Join us for our first meeting of the Alteryx Student User Group! Review the agenda and register now.

Student Discussions

Join our discussions about learning Alteryx SparkED Designer and data analytics. Learn, share, and connect with our community of learners.
SOLVED

Is machine learning tools available to Student licence?

Elenaelena
5 - Atom

In my Alteryx, the machine learning tools are locked - I have a student licence. Please let me know if it is possible to have machine learning tools?

13 REPLIES 13
AFG_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Elenaelena , Machine Learning and Text Mining are part of the Alteryx Intelligence Suite tool kit. You can learn more here!

robertporternz
8 - Asteroid

I have the same question as @Elenaelena , I have a student licence , I have Designer installed and could see the Intelligence Suite available in the download area so have downloaded and installed, but the Machine learning tools are still padlocked after the install, should I be able to see them? 

robertporternz
8 - Asteroid

I was able to email the spaked team and they were able to supply the additional licence details.

Cheers all 

SparkED_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @robertporternz and @Elenaelena: Apologies for the delay in response. 

Right now we have individual instructors who have requested Intelligence Suite and we are honoring those requests. We'd love for students to access it as well. 

Please DM us with your request and we will follow up with you.

All the best,

The SparkED team

JonHodson
5 - Atom

Hi SparkEd Team. I have the same issue as Robert & Elena - I have a student licence with access to Alteryx Designer but also need access to the Intelligence Suite. Am I able to get a licence key for that as well please? Thanks

japuron20
5 - Atom

Hi SparkEd Team. I also have a student license with access to Alteryx Designer and need access to the Intelligence Suite. I am starting a project for an analytical lab for my graduate studies and me and my team would love to incorporate Alteryx in the process. Do you think I can get a license key for that as well please? Thanks

wedy21ab
5 - Atom

Hi

I would like to access the intelligence Suite as a student

Unfortunatley I can't send an email to the Sparked Team, someone knows why ?

IsaacG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi - please make sure you are sending an email to sparked@alteryx.com. If you are, can you please further explain the issue you are having when trying to send an email?

Thanks!

cjbarba
6 - Meteoroid

Hi I have the same problem, I can't use machine learning tools with my estudiande license, maybe someone was able to solve it already?

Thanks