Join us for our first meeting of the Alteryx Student User Group! Review the agenda and register now.

Student Discussions

Join our discussions about learning Alteryx SparkED Designer and data analytics. Learn, share, and connect with our community of learners.

CodePath Workshop Recording!

bpatel
Alteryx
Alteryx

Predicting income with test scores?

I had the opportunity to lead our first CodePath workshop and talk about Alteryx Designer and data analytics. I have to say, we had a fun time! Anyone else agree? During the workshop, we were able to create our own workflow masterpiece. We had some fun and answered the question - Is it really possible for test scores to predict income?

If that question is on your mind, we have the perfect workshop for you. With Alteryx Designer, we are able to answer this question and learn the platform with 3 easy steps.

1. Prep
  2. Blend (if you watch the recording you'll notice we really wanted the data to talk to each other)
  3. Predictive Analysis

I'll give you all a sneak peak of the beautiful spaghetti (aka workflow) we created during the workshop. However, there isn’t a single correct path! I would love to see your own approach to this same question. Drop your own masterpiece screenshot, comment or question below! Let’s collaborate 😊

bpatel_0-1636482989579.png

Link to the Recording - 

https://zoom.us/rec/play/RmSlQadlnbWai25G5YxC02MEPIfM8hoWXaw4RgzldRJ_NlrWZqFq7sqUziuP-XyxedaIYCVfKn4...

If you have any questions or need help please let us know!

1 REPLY 1
jaygarcia
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thank you @bpatel 

Best,

Jay Garcia
Sr. Education Program Manager – US West & LATAM | SparkED
Head of SparkED for Military & Veterans Program
California, USA | M: +1 916.212.5017 | jay.garcia@alteryx.com