community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

St. Louis, MO

The St. Louis user group provides an avenue for Gateway City Alteryx users to network, exchange ideas and share best practices. We meet throughout the year to learn from each other how Alteryx can help us solve our organizations' analytics problems.

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Q3 2018 - STL User Group!

Alteryx Certified Partner

Hey Everyone! 

Excited to post about our next user group meeting! A bunch of us have been working hard to get a space and agenda put together. Here's the information - Let us know if you have any questions.

RSVP at Eventbrite:

STL Alteryx User Group Q3 2018

When: Monday, September 10th, 2018 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm

Where:

CiC - Havana Room

4240 Duncan Avenue

Saint Louis, MO 63108

Google Maps: https://goo.gl/B5vEu3

Parking: Guest and Event parking for 4240 is available in an adjacent lot, accessible from Sarah St.

Agenda:

• Networking (snacks & drinks will be provided)
  • Alteryx Certifications Overview | Josh Brandt, Slalom Consulting
  • Geocoding & Spatial Demo | Andrew Derbak, Schnucks Markets
  • 2018.3 Alteryx Beta - Visualytics Demo | Mike Champlin, Slalom Consulting 

Ticket sales will close on 9/7 EOD!

Looking forward to meeting many of you there!

3 REPLIES 3

WOOHOO!! I love snacks! :P

Asteroid

All,

Thank you for coming out last night! As promised, you can find my presentation attached and the actual workflow here: Zip Code Spatial Map.

If you have any questions after looking through it all, I am more than happy to answer! Happy Alteryx-ing!

Alteryx
Alteryx

Awesome presentation @ADerbak. That was a really creative idea to ask the STL community to provide some data. And you are right, spatial isn't that hard and scary! You have inspired me. 

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.